Bitcoin Solution Offerings
What is Bitcoin?
Bitcoin is a new form of digital currency that was created in 2009 and is held electronically. No one controls it. Transactions are made with no middle men – meaning, no banks! There are no transaction fees and no need to give your personal identification. Bitcoins aren’t printed, like dollars or euros – they’re produced by people, and increasingly businesses, running computers all around the world, using software that solves mathematical problems. It’s the first example of a growing category of money known as cryptocurrency.
Why Use Bitcoin?
- Lowest transaction fee’s of all payment processors.
- 100% merchant protection from charge backs.
- Easily exchangeable to cash and other local currencies.
- It isn’t inflationary – Bitcoin has a maximum of 21 million coins that will ever be created.
- Its Fast – Bitcoin transactions are significantly faster than checks or inter-bank transfers.
- Its Cheap – Bitcoin increases margins by lowering expenses.
- Its Decentralized – No Central Government or Bank owns it.
- Its Private – You don’t need to disclose your personal identification.
- Transactions are transparent – All transactions are registered using the Blockchain.
GPMS Solution Offerings
- Digitizing your Supply Chain
- Portfolio Management Services
- Enterprise Solutions for all Industries
- Establishing POS Terminals
- Wallet Software Management
- Proof of Concept
- User Training
- Administrator Training
- Bitcoin Marketing Campaign Support
- Digitizing Rewards Program